ICN’s National Passenger Rail Alliance recently gave six smaller rail industry businesses the chance of a lifetime at Ausrail 2016.
The Alliance, funded through the Federal Government’s Supplier Access to Major Projects (SAMP) initiative, hosted a booth at the major rail industry event, and invited organisations to share the stand.
‘By taking up the offer, these companies were exposed to larger organisations who may never have heard of them otherwise,’ ICN’s Andrew Bradley said.
Companies that joined ICN at the conference and exhibition in Adelaide last month were:
- Discovery Parks – Accommodation solutions
- CAPS Australia – Air compressor, industrial power generators and air tools solutions
- ICS Industries Pty Ltd – Specialist equipment shelters and cabinets
- Safemate Antislip – Antislip and nonslip solutions and systems
- Snagmaster Project productivity Solution – Defect management system
- Thycon Industries – Power quality and conversion products.
‘Ausrail 2016 is one of the biggest events on the rail industry annual calendar, and it offers unparalleled networking opportunities for companies who are keen to do business within the Australian rail sector,’ Andrew said.
‘Not only were these companies exposed to potential collaborators and major projects, the staff that attended were able to hone their knowledge about the latest product and service innovations in their industry, and well as hear from industry leaders and government officials.’
The ICN National Passenger Rail Alliance was established in January 2015 to provide a central mechanism for comprehensive communication, support and information between the ICN Group and Australian industry regarding the opportunities from eight key target Passenger Rail projects, with a cumulative estimated total value of about $15 billion.
For more information on the alliance, go to ICN Gateway, or contact Andrew Bradley on 0447 446 091.