ICN makes it easier for Local Government Authorities (LGAs) and councils to connect with the right local suppliers with ICN Regional Gateway. ICN Regional Gateway gives you access to an online system you can control.
- You’re in control – access and control all tenders and contracts you make available
- Options to give you flexibility – restrict registrations to suppliers within the LGA region you define or open it up to the full database
- More contact with local industry – engage with your local suppliers and help them get more business
- Powerful communication channel – option to send automatic updates about your tenders and contracts straight away
- Access suppliers with the capabilities you need – define the capabilities you need and we only notify organisations with those capabilities
- Reporting capabilities to make the job easier – generate reports on suppliers in your region, organisations with capabilities you need and also expressions of interest for each project.
How ICN Regional Gateway works for local suppliers
By registering on ICN Regional Gateway, companies make their details and capabilities available when there is demand for their product or service, helping them to expand or grow their business.
We update suppliers about new opportunities that match their capabilities with automatic notifications and companies can browse projects listed on ICN Regional Gateway and register their interest in new business.
Access ICN Regional Gateway
You can visit ICN Regional Gateway to see how our system works and start searching for suppliers in your local area now. An ICN consultant can set your LGA or council up to get full access to our system. For more information contact your local ICN consultant.
If you're an ICN Regional Gateway administrator, download our Regional Gateway admin user guide.