As a specialist vendor identification organisation with a national database of businesses capabilities, the Industry Capability Network Northern Territory is written into the Northern Territory Government procurement guidelines for Tier 1 and 2 (Purchases up to $100,000).
Government procurement officers are directed to use our services in the following circumstances:
• to help identify local providers for goods and services
• to ensure goods and services up to the value of $100,000 are not available in the Territory prior to sourcing quotations for suppliers outside of the Northern Territory
• to confirm local company details
• Improving consistency and quality in the assessment of Local content during the tender evaluation process.
• Reinforce the consideration of local content and benefits in business and procurement planning.
• Utilise ICNNT to assist in the determination, identification, and verification of Territory Enterprises.
ICN can help in increasing NT business opportunities throughout this process. The referral process is confidential and free of charge; however suppliers need to ensure they have a comprehensive company profile registered with ICN.