ICN works with major government and private sector infrastructure, industrial, energy and resources projects. We work with projects to analyse engineering and procurement specifications to provide capable and competitive local supply options.
Services to major projects
- Draft Local Industry Participation Plans and undertake reporting to help you ensure compliance with the Local Industry Policy.
- Identify competitive Australian manufacturers for tender and supply including validation and verification of industry capabilities against performance or technical specifications
- Support Australian Industry Participation Plans and all aspects of Enhanced Project By-Law Scheme and Tariff Concession Order management to assist to limit your exposure to tariffs.
Benefits to you
- Develop a high quality, competitive local supply chain with the capacity to deliver when you need it;
- Reduce your exposure to costly rework;
- Participate with ICN in joint information briefings to motivated local suppliers;
- Limit your exposure to tariffs;
- Comply with Federal and State Government policies and regulations.
A few of the current and recent projects we have assisted
- Rio Tinto South of Embley Project
- New Acland Coal Mine Stage 3 Project
- 163 Abbott Street (Crystalbrook Collection) Cairns
- Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
- North Queensland Stadium