9 March 2017
ICN in the Northern Territory will be hosting Profile Improvement Workshops across the Territory in March.
These sessions are designed to help local suppliers maximise their chances of winning work through the provision of advice and help on how to correctly complete and enhance their ICN company profile. Also included is instruction on how to use ICN Gateway including submitting expressions of interest (EOIs).
Specific topics will include:
• Who is ICN and what do we do
• What is ICN Gateway
• How do major projects use the ICN Gateway
• What does an effective ICN company profile look like
• What improvements can you make to your profile
• How do you express interest (EOI) in supply opportunities
• What happens to your expression of interest (EOI)
Major projects including Jemena's Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP), Seafarms Project Sea Dragon and Lendlease's RAAF base Tindal are using the ICN Gateway to communicate opportunities to local industry. We encourage suppliers to attend a workshop to learn more about how to improve their chances of supplying to these projects and more.
Numbers are limited at each workshop so register your place today!
Jay Walker, ICN's Central Australian Regional Manager, will be in Tennant Creek and available for one-on-ones.
Phone 0417 855 094