5 December 2017
The Chamber of Commerce NT will be hosting an informal Lunch and Learn information session with guest speaker Ms Verity Commons-Fidge, Mindset & Business Coach of Leading on Purpose on Tuesday 5th December 2017 from 12.30pm - 2.00pm at the Chamber of Commerce NT.
Verity has developed a session designed to bring awareness and insight to the power of behavioural profiling leading to team cohesiveness, mutual respect amongst team members and increase in team productivity.
This is the second Lunch & Learn Verity will be hosting due to such high demand.
Following are some questions that Verity suggests Leaders of businesses should ask themselves, to determine whether their business culture is cohesive, happy and productive:
- Are you challenged by your Team’s Dynamic or lack of?
- Does your Team work cohesively to deliver on the business’s objectives?
- Is your Team well aligned with, embracing and representing the business’ Vision, Mission and Values?
- Do you believe that your people are your greatest asset?
- Is staff engagement and staff absenteeism an issue for you right now?
Verity is an accredited E-DISC Consultant who provides behavioural profiling/coaching unpacks/team workshops for Leaders and individuals to improve both staff morale and business performance. This can help with staff and client retention rates and an increased business profitability.
Leading on Purpose Pty Ltd is an emerging Mindset and Business Culture Coaching and general business coaching company. Verity’s background is 25 successful years’ experience in Sales, Sales Management, Business Development, Business Management and 7+ years of Business Ownership.