14 March 2017
This workshop will assist you with understanding and preparing growth strategies, identifying which part of the business is ready to grow and developing action plans and setting performance measures and indicators.
Register at www.upskills.eventbrite.com by 12 March.
Successful planning requires consideration of internal and external factors then the development of plans that will guide you and allow you to monitor your growth.
- Understanding different strategic approaches to growth
- Reviewing your company mission / values and direction
- Growth strategies and implications for the business
- Performance measures and setting action targets
- Developing and implementing your business plan
- Monitoring outcomes
For more information please contact Greg Beach on
8999 7373 or email email@example.com.