South East Asia Australia Offshore & Onshore Conference
SEAAOC is Northern Australia’s largest and longest established petroleum conference and brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries. SEAAOC is a joint initiative between Informa Australia & the Northern Territory Government.
No other programme covers this area of the industry in such depth, enabling the event to attract the highest calibre of speaker and delegate attendance from across the entire oil and gas world.
SEAAOC is a significant international opportunity to discuss key oil, gas and petroleum developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
Key Themes to be covered include:
- Becoming internationally competitive: collaboration and innovation in practice
- The case for onshore gas development and other supply alternatives
- Energy security and the role of gas ‘the enabler’ in a renewable future
- The future of LNG and new market opportunities
- The supply chain of opportunity to innovate and support the sector