30 May 2017
"How to develop compelling Quad Charts".
Quad Charts have been used by the international defence industry for many years to succinctly and effectively communicate a proposal or capability. These same techniques are now being used by companies as a way to market themselves better to defence and other prime contractors.
If you are wanting to better position your firm for potential defence contracts or indeed any others, then this workshop is a 'must' for you.
Defence Industries Queensland in partnership with ICN would now like to extend an exclusive invitation to members of your business development and marketing teams to attend this workshop.
You will learn:
- Why early positioning is so important and how to achieve it
- How to really differentiate yourself from your competitors
- How to improve your client focus
- Writing tips to enhance clarity and readability
Through practical and interactive exercises:
- Typical structures for Quad Charts
- Using available space to maximum effect
- How to apply persuasive writing techniques in developing compelling Quad Charts
The workshop will be presented by BidWrite - specialists in helping businesses win work across a range of industries, particularly in defence.