Attend this workshop, specific to Indigenous businesses, to improve your ICN profile and EOI submissions in order to stand out to major projects.
Projects such as the Crystalbrook Collection and North Queensland Stadium are using the ICN Gateway and Black Business Finder to communicate supply opportunities and identify capable local suppliers.
This session is designed to help Indigenous businesses maximise their chances of winning contracts through the provision of advice and assistance on how to enhance their company profile and expression of interest submissions
Specific topics will include:
- Who is the ICN and what do we do?
- What is the ICN Gateway?
- How do major projects use the ICN Gateway
- What does an effective ICN Gateway company profile look like?
- Improvements to enhance your profile
- How to express interest in supply opportunities
- The Expression of Interest (EOI) process