ICN Marketplace powered by VendorPanel is a new and exclusive procurement platform that provides our ICN registered suppliers with the opportunity to bid for more work.
ICN is all about unlocking opportunities for SME’s in Victoria, and through this partnership with VendorPanel and the ICN Marketplace we are looking forward to increasing the number of SME’s engaged in local procurement.
What is it?
- Small Projects ($2,000 - $250,000+)
- Get invited to submit quotes
- Government and Corporates with access to ICN Victoria Marketplace can identify local ICN suppliers and invite them to quote for specific projects.
What's in it for me?
- Win work with Governments and Corporates
- Get invited to quote on small tenders (typically $2,000 - $250,000+)
- Add colleagues to your company profile
- You and your colleagues may be invited to respond to new projects and opportunities and submit quotes and proposals
- You must be registered before you can be invited to bid.
How is it different from Gateway?
- Focus on smaller projects (<$1m)
- Innovative technology powered by VendorPanel
- Buyers can invite you directly (government and large companies)
- You can directly submit quotes and win work.
- Click on this unique link
- Choose a major category
- Enter your name, email address and choose the sub-categories that best align to your business
- Check for an email from VendorPanel and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Please contact us on 03 9864 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.