Start Date: 11 November 2021
Start Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Hilton Adelaide
Celebrating 10 years of the Premier’s Awards in Energy and Mining – bringing together an industry to showcase innovative approaches and technology, applaud leading practice, and acknowledge the delivery of exceptional leadership in South Australia, along with recognising the employment and business opportunities and the positive economic, social and environmental contribution the industry makes to South Australia.
Applications were invited in the following 5 categories:
- Safety and wellbeing (health and safety, and inclusion and wellbeing)
- Innovation and transformation (productivity improvement, and innovation and collaboration)
- Young achiever
Full details on eligibility, category criteria and the nomination process are given in the guide to entering the 2021 awards:
Why enter the Premier’s Awards in Energy and Mining?
Entering the awards provides an opportunity to:
- demonstrate how your programs and projects have measurable and valued impact in the marketplace
- receive recognition for business policies that aim to improve diversity and support communities
- increase media and brand awareness
- highlight your company or organisation as an attractive potential employer or business partner
- support the business case for more resources to be applied to projects of this type.
Judging will be based on the merit of each application, not as a competition between applicants.
Small projects will be assessed taking the size and resources of the company or organisation into consideration.
Applicants will be judged against the eligibility criteria for each award.
The judging panels for each of the three sectors (resources, ETS and energy) will disuss criteria assessments and make recommendations on the winning applicants to the Premier. The Premier’s decision will be final.
The panels have representatives from business, industry, Aboriginal affairs, environmental management, engagement, social services and government, providing a wide range and depth of experience from government and industry sectors.