Start Date: 12 May 2021
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Location: Wirra Hub - 53 Burswood Road, Burswood 6100
Suppliers in the Aboriginal Business Directory WA (ABDWA) are encouraged to attend the next workshop at the Wirra Hub to learn of new enhancements to the platform and how to better position your business online.
ABDWA is a directory managed by ICNWA, which lists Aboriginally-owned businesses that operate in WA. ICNWA is collaborating with the Wirra Hub to run workshops to help suppliers in the directory to use the system more effectively to win work.
- Learn about the new ABDWA site and enhancements;
- Setting up and enhancing your company profiles;
- Find out how to connect to direct work opportunities;
- Prepare effective EOIs (Expressions of Interest);
- Learn how to navigate Gateway to identify the right opportunities to build a pipeline of work;
- Learn about the service of the Wirra Hub; &
- Understand how to access the services of the Wirra Hub.
What to bring:
Bring your laptop to enable you to work with your own company profile. This will be a hands-on workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to run through practical exercises.
Who should attend:
- Business development roles
- Sales and marketing roles
- Tender teams
- Business owners
Please register your attendance here, it’s free!