Start Date: 31 Aug 2023
Start Time: 4:30 pm
End Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Online Event
Procurement for Suppliers, lets figure it out!
The session will be delivered by the Australian Government Department of Finance’s Future Made in Australia Office in collaboration with the NSW Procurement Specialists.
If you are interested in understanding how to participate in Australian Government procurement and contracting opportunities, come along to this introductory session to find out more.
In this session we will cover:
• Why sell to the Australian Government
• What the Australian Government buys and how
• Where to find current business opportunities
• Procurement methods and industry engagement
• How to start the process to sell
• Responding to an Approach to Market
• What to expect if you win / don’t win a contract.
If you are unable to come along to this session and would like to know more about how to supply to the Australian Government please visit the Selling to Government website. You can also contact the NSW Procurement Specialist Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information click here