Start Date: 10 Oct 2023
Start Time: 4:00 pm
End Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Open House | Geelong Performing Arts Centre, enter via Little Malop Street, Geelong
Attend our annual Industry Capability Network (ICN) Victoria Regional Showcase in Geelong
Geelong Regional Showcase
Tuesday 10 October | 4 pm – 6 pm
The Open Space | Geelong Performing Arts Centre
This informative session brings you the latest updates on major infrastructure projects within the Geelong, Barwon and Great South Coast regions.
Meet with project owners and learn how to apply for the work, with tips and tricks to make your Expression of Interest rise above the rest.
ICN Victoria will also host an information booth for those who want to update their Gateway profile, and those who want to know more and join up.
Topics and Speakers will include:
- Armoured Vehicle Centre of Excellence – Kevin Foard, Industrial Liaison & Mobilisation Lead, Hanwha Defense Australia
- Nyaal Banyul Geelong Convention and Event Centre – Josh Pozzebon, Project Director, Built
- How ICN Victoria can connect SMEs with bidders and head contractors – Andrew Bradley, Senior Industry Liaison, ICN Victoria
- The role of the Office and SME engagement – Moana Weir, Local Jobs First Commissioner, Office of the Local Jobs First Commissioner
- ICN Victoria wrap up and networking – Grant Jennings, Customer Products and Services Executive Manager, ICN Victoria
Recommended for all Small and Medium Enterprises to attend.
- Understand how best to connect to major projects in the region and across the state
- Gain insights from local industry on how to the win work
- Enjoy a full hour of networking opportunities.
Current projects for the Geelong, Barwon and Great South Coast region are list on the regional ICN Gateway Opportunities page.
This a free event, with refreshments provided.
Please register for catering purposes and event updates.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
Getting there – plan your visit
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions