With the recent announcement of CPB Contractors as the managing contractor for the Capricornia Correctional Centre Expansion Project, Industry Capability Network (ICN) Queensland along with the Department of State Development (DSD) will run two ICN Gateway Profile Improvement sessions in your Region. The Capricornia Correctional Centre Expansion Project is using ICN Gateway to communicate supply opportunities and identify capable local suppliers.
The Rockhampton & Yeppoon sessions are designed to help businesses maximise the chance of winning contracts through the provision of advice and assistance on enhancing ICN Gateway company profiles and expression of interest submissions.
Come along to learn about how to access the Capricornia Correctional Centre Expansion Project opportunities via the ICN Gateway.
Specific topics will include:
- What is the ICN Gateway?
- Who is the ICN and what do we do?
- How do major projects use the ICN Gateway
- What does an effective ICN Gateway company profile look like?
- Improvements to enhance your profile
- How to express interest in supply opportunities
- The Expression of Interest (EOI) process - how to complete the CPB Contractors "Subcontractors and Suppliers Registration of Interest" form
Places are strictly limited, please register your interest to attend a session before Tuesday 7 November 2017.