As part of the Department of Defence's ongoing commitment to support Australian industry maximise opportunities which are presented through Defence’s bilateral initiatives, the United States Force Posture Initiatives (USFPI) Team (Department of Defence) will be hosting a series of ‘USFPI Individual Feedback Sessions’ in Darwin.
Where: RAAF Base Darwin
When: 26-28 June 2018
- These sessions will give industry a one on one opportunity to engage with the Department of Defence (Defence).
- Through these sessions, Defence wants to listen and learn from industry about their experiences around business opportunities and industry engagement relating to the USFPI.
- These insights will help Defence and the United States better understand industry views and highlight potential challenges and issues faced by industry.
- Defence will then consider industry’s feedback in developing strategies aimed at assisting Australian industry to maximise the opportunities presented through the USFPI, as well as Defence’s other bilateral initiatives.
- These sessions are not limited to those who have tendered, or are currently participating in US contracts. Defence strongly encourages anyone with a current or future interest in infrastructure opportunities with the USFPI to register for these sessions.
Other Engagement Opportunities
- In addition to the USFPI Feedback Sessions, Defence is planning an additional Industry Briefing Session in Darwin on 25 June 2018. Details of this session are in the process of being confirmed.
- Defence is seeking your assistance in reaching suppliers and is hoping that you can circulate this information through your networks.
- Specifically, Defence would be grateful if you could circulate the enclosed invitation letter to your industry networks. Your assistance will ensure that the USFPI Feedback Sessions are as productive as possible, which in turn will provide improved outcomes to both industry and Defence
Businesses or other organisations wishing to participate in the feedback sessions are asked to register their interest by no later than 1 June 2018 by sending an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.