In NSW we create opportunity for New South Wales and Australian industry by bridging the information gap between buyers and sellers by advising on supply chain development, import replacement and local industry capability and capacity. Services include:
- Australian Industry Participation Plan development
- secondment of consultants to major projects
- supply chain option enquiries
- local sourcing enquiries for project proponents
- registration of the capabilities of Australian and New Zealand producers
- local sourcing of components and services for product development
ICN NSW acknowledges the provision of financial assistance and support from the New South Wales Government, acting through NSW Department of Industry.