ICN IS THE VITAL LINK IN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
ICN at a glance
ICN has been helping to match buyers and suppliers for over 35 years. We have a detailed database of some 80,000 companies and consultants located around urban and regional Australia.
If your business is looking to source from within Australia our consultants can provide you with lists of capable suppliers by interrogating the ICN Gateway database and/or reaching out to known networks.
Value of wins
New projects listed
New Work Packages Listed
Value of new projects on offer
- Maximise the exposure of your project – with automatic notifications sent to all registered companies once a new package is listed.
- Promote procurement and contracting opportunities – through a tailored project site that allows local suppliers and sub-contractors to register their interest.
- Clearly define the scope of your project – by separating work packages into categories and attaching a scope of works so suppliers and contractors can easily assess their suitability in the package.
- Find the best fit suppliers for your project.
- Handle enquires on your behalf, providing a first point of contact for all supplier enquires, freeing you your team to focus on your core activities.
- Include bespoke questions in a variety of formats, to make it easy to shortlist suitable suppliers.
- Manage the supplier registration process by viewing expressions of interest in particular packages in real time.